You focus on your business, we’ll look after your IT
Save money, reduce risk and control your IT costs
IT should be an asset, not a liability.
Take the headache out of IT management and get your spending under control with outsourced managed IT services for a fixed monthly fee.
You’ll reduce wasted time, expenditure and talent — all while taking full advantage of powerful new technologies.
What’s more, it’ll be backed by a Service Level Agreement, for complete peace of mind.
Sound good? Get in touch; we’d love to talk.
What are managed IT services?
Managed IT services are outsourced IT administration and support services handled by a professional IT firm.
These solutions often involve a mixture of network, device and security monitoring, troubleshooting, software distribution and updates, device management, incident response and desktop support.
- Get more time to focus on business
- Fixed monthly bill
- Software and device management
- Massively reduce downtime
- 24/7 network and security monitoring
- No need to hire and train staff
- Always-available support hotline
Why managed services with Yell IT?
You’ll get a fully-staffed mission control centre for your systems.
We employ the right blend of people, process and technology to keep your systems running.
Network Operations Centre
Maximising system uptime is a critical business advantage.
Our 24/7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) takes the stress out of ongoing management with proactive monitoring and ongoing fine-tuning of system components to keep your environment running efficiently.
This is the heart of our managed services solution, providing monitoring, incident troubleshooting, software distribution and updates, system device management, performance and capacity reporting across all your devices.
You’ll be backed by an entirely Brisbane-based team with the expertise and knowledge to proactively manage issues through to conclusion, improve network stability and maximise network availability.
This service is fully scalable and customisable to suit business requirements with:
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring
- management of your core infrastructure
- performance and capacity monitoring
- network analysis
- network troubleshooting
- LAN and WAN monitoring
Infrastructure management is a time consuming and costly exercise. A NOC engagement with Yell IT will assist your business at multiple levels, from the simplification of IT management to improved business availability.
Further benefits include:
- Lets your team focus on business-critical projects
- Resource and capacity planning
- Fully automated, comprehensive reporting
- Customisable service health dashboards
- Proactive incident response and management
As your IT environment grows, visibility reduces.
Understanding and managing your network is difficult — not to mention the challenges of planning for future growth and maintaining budget.
We take the complexity out of network environments and work with you to ensure your network infrastructure is the right fit for your business.
With expertise spread across many leading network brands, we’re ready to help you find the right business solution.
Security Operations Centre
As your business grows, network complexity and data throughput increase, along with the associated cyber-threats and compliance exposure.
Real-time alerting, analysis, correlation and intervention is critical and can only be met through a dedicated Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Our centre is efficient and cost-effective, providing a complete security solution with round the clock monitoring by our team of security experts.
The Yell IT Security Operations Centre brings together the right mix of people, process and tools to protect your business.
Our solution is designed and backed by a team of security experts to include:
- Real-time threat identification, analysis and response
- Recommendations to minimise exposures and vulnerabilities
- Log collection, analysis and retention
- IT security compliance against global standards
Rapid detection, analysis and response to cyber-security threats is only one benefit of a Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
Further benefits include:
- 24 x 7 vigilance across security threats and vulnerabilities
- Early detection and prevention of security breaches
- Reduced exposure to security risks
- Improved security compliance
- Reduced cost and complexity of implementing a SIEM solution
Our Security Operations Centre is constantly evolving to keep up with the challenges of threat and risk analysis.
We leverage leading technologies in the Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) space, so we can keep your business safe.
These technologies allow for:
- Rapid integration & full scalability
- Enhanced audit reporting for a wide range of auditing standards including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, ISO, FISMA and more
- Auditability against security standards
- Real-time dashboard visibility of threats to your environment
We pride ourselves on delivering a quality service experience and spending the time to get to know you and your business.
You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that the Yell IT team is actively monitoring, securing and managing your business-critical systems and data 24 / 7 / 365.
Yell IT have a model to suit all sizes and budgets. We tailor the service to your business and core delivery elements include:
- Full portal access for real-time visibility of your infrastructure performance
- Real-time alerting and environmental visibility
- Patching and system currency management
- Regular IT health reviews
- Regular service reviews to realign services to suit business needs
There is a range of benefits:
- Take the worry out of internal infrastructure support
- 24 / 7 / 365 management of your critical environment
- Get more time to focus on business as usual
- Fully customisable
- Continuously improve your IT health
You’ll always be up to date on your system health via personalised and fully customisable dashboards.
These dashboards provide real-time performance and capacity reporting, right when you need it.
Combined with our fully automated alerting and reporting, you can be confident your business-critical systems are in expert care.
Need an effective managed services solution? Talk to us today.