Full Time • Brisbane
About Yell IT
We help our customers to secure business applications and data, connect their workforce and infrastructure, accelerate business performance and manage critical systems.
Relentlessly driven to generate business outcomes with IT solutions, Yell IT help customers deliver projects faster, reduce costs, improve performance and stay secure. Yell IT is a part of CyberCX, a national organization and Australia’s greatest force of cyber security experts.
About the role
The Sales Support role is responsible for providing high level, quality administrative and sales account support to the Yell IT Sales and Project Teams. This role will ensure sales quotes for goods and services are delivered to Yell IT Clients in a timely manner upholding a high standard of professionalism.
Where necessary, you will work in conjunction with sales executives, project managers, suppliers and vendors as part of delivering product services for our customers.
You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience and be a role model for a customer centric culture by championing customer needs and expectations.
The role will include:
- Preparation and distribution of accurate and timely customer quoting and product sales;
- Accurate and timely processing of agreement and product invoicing;
- Establish and nurture a strong rapport with Yell IT’s sales team, customers, partners and vendors;
- Telstra order entry and sales processing;
- Processing of purchase orders and updating of ETA’s within the system;
- Updating and maintain sales figures and details from opportunity through to project following Yell IT’s internal processes and working in conjunction with the Sales Account Executives and PMO Manager;
- Provide input and reporting for Sales Manager;
- Maintaining accurate CRM;
- Vendor liaison and deal registration orchestration;
- Updating and managing of asset registers and maintenance notice renewals;
- Provide back up support to Telstra Sales Support role as necessary;
- Help to improve Yell IT documentation templates and drive process improvements.
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Business Administration (or similar) and 1 year experience in a similar role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- A positive self-starter requiring minimal supervision;
- The ability to work within a team to achieve excellent results;
- Well-developed communications skills – written and verbal;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Well-developed Priority and Time Management skills.
If you are our next Sales Support, please send a cover letter and CV via apply now. Please no phone calls.
How to apply
Send your CV & cover letter to our HR team: